Last Post Wins #47

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty King of the Sky once again.

Todays menu consists Chilli, Toast, and Chocolate Souffle. It's okay to do some Public Sleeping today. Who knows, maybe the Tooth Fairy will pay you visit.

Did you know that Eagles are being trained to attack Hover Crafts and knocking them out of the sky?

• Wow 1
3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Sounds like a tasty day :D :joe: 

I dunno....

I think it's just some cunning plot to fatten us all up before that nasty eagle swoops down and makes a meal out of us all....

;) :whistle: :joe:

5 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Did you know that Eagles are being trained to attack Hover Crafts and knocking them out of the sky?

I didn't even know that hovercrafts actually got that high that they went up into the sky...

:unsure2: :joe:

• Site Moderator
8 hours ago, Marty said:

I dunno....

I think it's just some cunning plot to fatten us all up before that nasty eagle swoops down and makes a meal out of us all....

;) :whistle: :joe:

There would only be two reasons for me to swoop down.  One would be to take the shiny from whoever has it. And the other would be to leave a deposit.

8 hours ago, Marty said:

I didn't even know that hovercrafts actually got that high that they went up into the sky...

:unsure2: :joe:

You're right. I meant to say Drone instead of hovercraft.

In the meantime, I'll swoop in and take the shiny, and the shiny only, from DDK.

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again on this snowy Friday morning.

Todays list is a bit too long to try to come up with something short, so here's the list.

National Dadgum That’s Good Day

National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day

National Fruit Compote Day

National Horse Protection Day

National Pig Day

National Minnesota Day

National Read Across America Day (Dr. Seuss Day) – If on Weekend, Moves to Closest School Day

National Employee Appreciation Day – First Friday in March

National Dress in Blue Day – First Friday in March

National Speech and Debate Education Day – First Friday in March

• Like 2