Last Post Wins #47

• Site Moderator

How about that. Another day this week for LBO.

Let the Cat/Birds posted picture serve warning to all. Those Talons are very sharp. I'll have to leave the Nascar alone. The broadcasting network has permission to use drones during the race for a different aerial view.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The song came out in 1959 and went right up the charts and was played on the radio all that summer.  I remember it well and I believe my older brother still has the original 45 rpm record....

:joe:...and back to Daddy Dave K!  (I do have a younger brother Charlie however!  He was six when the record came out!)

• Site Moderator

@Valkyrie I have a vat of a special formula that dissolved the glue. And back to the mighty raptor once again on another snowing morning.

It's time to get out and look over your Old Stuff today. I have a special treat for the Cat/Bird today, a Banana Cream Pie, in the face.

• Sad 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor on this non-snow morning.

Finally, a day for all of us animals, World Wildlife Day. We'll have a sing-along today for every ones National Anthem. Then, I want You To Be Happy today so we'll be served Cold Cuts and Mulled Wine.

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

@Daddydavek, you're lucky. I've had about 6 inches of the 4 letter wet white stuff fall overnight. The bitter cold hits here tonight with a forecast low of 14 degrees, so I'll be keeping the shiny nice and warm with me.

Hug a G.I. today. Mind your P's & Q's and Grammar today. The Cat/Bird will be entertaining us today by performing to Marching Music. After the performance, we'll have Pound Cake.

It was 2 F this morning on my backyard thermometer and the feels like temp was -13 according to the Weather Channel.  That's more than 30 degrees colder than the normal low for this date.

:joe: ...and back to me (where it's a comfy 72F inside!)

Seems I still have to remind all the would be despots (and the deposed one) of this single important fact.

Last Post Wins

:joe: 

Edited by Marty
  • Site Moderator

Woke up to 14F with no wind chill to speak of, however, the wind will pick up some later on.

It's a day for our deluded despot, Multiple Personality Day. While he celebrates that, the rest of us will celebrate Fat Tuesday with Cheese Doodles and Absinthe.

• Love 1