The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Happy Saturday.

I'm just saying keto dumplings are amazing; who needs dough? Today, I'm all about stuffed peppers and a pot of chili. I happen to have sweet potato cornbread in the freezer.  :) 

• Love 5

• Site Moderator
32 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Happy Saturday.

I'm just saying keto dumplings are amazing; who needs dough? Today, I'm all about stuffed peppers and a pot of chili. I happen to have sweet potato cornbread in the freezer.  :) 

Mmm…. 
Sounds like a most delicious feast. :D 

• Love 4
  • Wow 1

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, MichaelS36 said:

I hope everyone is well. Have a nice long weekend. 

Have a nice long weekend you three. :) 

• Love 4

2 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Happy Saturday.

That sounds delicious 😋 x

• Love 3

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

The chili is on the stove, and the stuffed peppers are in the freezer. Metro had a huge bag of peppers for $5.99. Our bag had 7 red and orange bell peppers, and I already had a couple. So, I stuffed them with onion, carrot, mushrooms, ground pork, turkey, and barley rather than rice.

We'll have some chili for dinner tonight.

That's a great deal from Metro. 

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..