The Drop in Centre

2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Duly noted. This morning, I was drinking my mix of hot chocolate and coffee after brushing my teeth. It had a delightful minty taste. :D

😮:X

@Mikiesboy I edited a post above... didn't mean to sound like an ass.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator
5 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

yes.. we have one in the mall.. i like it and there are a couple of other cool shops there too.

The renovation at the Shepard Centre are almost done, which means Longo’s will be open soon. So looking forward to being able to get fruits and veggies so close to home at good prices, too. 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

The renovation at the Shepard Centre are almost done, which means Longo’s will be open soon. So looking forward to being able to get fruits and veggies so close to home at good prices, too. 

i haven't been the Shepard Centre for years

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Do they do this for all seniors?

no they don't 

this was Senior Night, so the seniors on the football team were introduced before the game

the band and cheerleaders were at halftime

they'll do it for all the sports teams too usually on the last home game of the season

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

like colt... :lol:

this colt can only run in his imagination now .. i used to be able to run .. back in the day when i was a young whippersnapper ..lol.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

no they don't 

this was Senior Night, so the seniors on the football team were introduced before the game

the band and cheerleaders were at halftime

they'll do it for all the sports teams too usually on the last home game of the season

Even extra special then. 🙂 That's awesome. I hate to keep using that word, but it is.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i haven't been the Shepard Centre for years

You weren’t missing anything. I have to say, though, it really does look different - and a million times better - with the changes so far. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

this colt can only run in his imagination now .. i used to be able to run .. back in the day when i was a young whippersnapper ..lol.  

The only running I do, is to the Ice Cream truck as it's coming down the road.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

young whippersnapper, eh? Trying to make us old folks on site feel ancient, huh? lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

young whippersnapper, eh? Trying to make us old folks on site feel ancient, huh? lol

i feel like i'm 100 .. terrible knees and my left hip well it keeps me awake sometimes. .

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Site Moderator
6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i feel like i'm 100 .. terrible knees and my left hip well it keeps me awake sometimes. .

I feel like I’m younger than I am because I’m short and I’m not responsible enough to raise a child properly. That would be the purview of my younger and much taller SiLs  

Edited by Reader1810
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2
1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

What's up with the hip?

Hiv affects your joints .. that's why jp had replacements .. so it can be that plus compensating for my right knee

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
Just now, Mikiesboy said:

Hiv affects your joints .. that's why jp had replacements .. so it can be that plus compensating for my right knee

I didn't know that. Granted, there's a lot I don't know about HIV.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

I feel like I’m younger than I am because I’m short and I’m not responsible enough to raise a child properly. That would be the purview of my younger and much taller SiLs  

oops, had to edit that to add a certain missing word, though I think you all know what I meant to say. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

I didn't know that. Granted, there's a lot I don't know about HIV.

I don’t know a lot either. I actually did a class project on it back in ‘92, but that was so long ago, I’m sure a lot of info about it has changed. 

• Like 3

oops, had to edit that to add a certain missing word, though I think you all know what I meant to say. 

mmmm sorry but i dont believe that ...

• Like 3

I'm starting to get the yawns... So, I will bid you all good night.

Sleep Well, Sweet Dreams, and remember... you can be classy, and a little bit sassy, but never be assy.

good night A!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..