The Drop in Centre

22 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I'm not a huge Tea Drinker either. Natural Calm is more of a Fizzy Drink, that turns into more of a flavored water. Raspberry-Lemon flavored.

Just one thing to mention, you may end up with some Vivid Dreams. Mac said his' dream was caterpillars crawling on him, while he was talking on the phone, but he wasn't freaking out. Mine... was different, and very close to a wet dream.

I use the natural calm too sometimes. It helps me sleep, dreams are no different thankfully, I think. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

I use the natural calm too sometimes. It helps me sleep, dreams are no different thankfully, I think. 

It's only happened a couple of times for me since the calm. But, last week after the therapist changed up the meds, I was having the more vivid dreams too. Just those were more nightmarish.

• Wow 2
3 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Ok... back to classwork. This research paper ain't gonna write itself.

Also, working on a Prompt story... why the frak can't I keep things simple?

That needs a wow and a 😕 and a :hug:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Steak, Potatoes, Green Peas, and Salad for dinner? Yes, please!

It was good, really, really, really good.

Was actually hungry today. Granted this was my only meal.

Sound delish ... you need to try and get something inside yourself ... a smoothie?, Ensure?  something.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Sound delish ... you need to try and get something inside yourself ... a smoothie?, Ensure?  something.

I have a bunch of single-serve Quaker Oats, Fruit Melodies. Apple-Walnut ones.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BHopper2 said:

I have a bunch of single-serve Quaker Oats, Fruit Melodies. Apple-Walnut ones.

i still eat the overnight refrigerator oats A

the rolled/old fashioned oats are better at maintaining a stable blood sugar level so you don't feel hungry again so soon

a nice yogurt parfait would be good too, some nice full fat yogurt, fruit and some granola

• Like 2

hello Sirs and friends

we stopped for dinner and are now getting dressed to go to the final football game of the year.  it's senior night and Number Two will be honored at halftime

hope everyone had a good day and has a wonderful evening

i'll try to pop back on later

• Like 3
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs and friends

we stopped for dinner and are now getting dressed to go to the final football game of the year.  it's senior night and Number Two will be honored at halftime

Have a brilliant time!! Congrats to #2!!

• Love 2
  • Site Moderator
41 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs and friends

Have a great time and congrats to Number Two! 🤗

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator

It is raining, it has rained all day long, there is no end in sight.  *sigh* 

I’m going to snuggle under ny throw blanket and huddle on the couch and read. Have a good night DICers!

I may or may not be back, so just in case, the happiest of sweet dreamz to you all...

• Love 3
Just now, Reader1810 said:

It is raining, it has rained all day long, there is no end in sight.  *sigh* 

I’m going to snuggle under ny throw blanket and huddle on the couch and read. Have a good night DICers!

I may or may not be back, so just in case, the happiest of sweet dreamz to you all...

have a snug evening Reader xoxxo

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i still eat the overnight refrigerator oats A

the rolled/old fashioned oats are better at maintaining a stable blood sugar level so you don't feel hungry again so soon

a nice yogurt parfait would be good too, some nice full fat yogurt, fruit and some granola

I've had the overnight oats a few times now. Good, but I don't like the soggy-chewiness of the oats. Plus trying to keep that stuff around here is hard to do. Same with the yogurt. It won't last long around here. 

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs and friends

Congrats to #2 son.

Enjoy the night.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i have a date with dollarama  ... need Christmas decorations i can sew on sweatshirts .. ugly Christmas sweater contest coming up...

I got rid of all my ugly sweaters. I need to get a new one.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, BHopper2 said:

Same down here. Though its more Ugly Sweatshirts for us.

Yeah both here, but most of our stores are closed.. zellers, target, simpson, sears, eatons .. we have only The Bay and Walmart.. so not too much choice.. i'll make mine. and it will be ugly..lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..