The Drop in Centre

20 minutes ago, Backwoods Boy said:

What was the inspiration?

A couple of different sources.

First, it was one of several suggestions that tim sent me this morning. It immediately popped out to me.

Second, it represents how I feel about my relationships with several people here on GA.

Third, your story. Reading it reminded me about all the stuff I was into as a Teen, my ancestry, and an Ex that I wish would have progressed more than two weeks.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

First, it was one of several suggestions that tim sent me this morning. It immediately popped out to me.

Second, it represents how I feel about my relationships with several people here on GA.

Third, your story. Reading it reminded me about all the stuff I was into as a Teen, my ancestry, and an Ex that I wish would have progressed more than two weeks.

I'm glad tim sent you some good suggestions.  I had given your request for input some thought, but decided I didn't know you well enough to come up with a good idea.  I think it is an excellent choice based on everything I know about you.  :thumbup:

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
3 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

Perfect, just perfect... :hug: 

And in case, I’m not clear, I’m referring to those two wonderful words below your name. 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Perfect, just perfect... :hug: 

And in case, I’m not clear, I’m referring to those two wonderful words below your name. 

Thanks, Reader.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Backwoods Boy said:

I'm glad tim sent you some good suggestions.  I had given your request for input some thought, but decided I didn't know you well enough to come up with a good idea.  I think it is an excellent choice based on everything I know about you.  :thumbup:

Thanks, BB. 🐻

• Like 3
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

work day conquered

errands run

2 of 3 fledglings taken care of

happy hour with Phil underway

how is everyone here?

Doing pretty well.

School work break right now. Reading these chapters, and working on my research paper.

Handwriting is starting to rough, as my hand is starting to cramp up.

• Like 2

Lightning vs Islanders are a go!

It's Military Appreciation Night for the Lightning. We just had a 100-years-old vet sing the National Anthem.

They are auctioning off the jerseys that the Lightning wore for warm-ups, which are the Camo ones, with the Lightning symbols.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
7 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

I need a cure for this insomnia. I'm going on three hours of sleep in 48 hours. I thought I was finally over it, but I quit taking my medicine and BAM, it's back! 

I drink sleepytime tea (Celestial Seasonings) with raw honey, while others here drink something called Natural Calm. Twinnings makes a nighttime tea as well, but it was sold out (a good sign?), so I haven’t tried it yet.  Also, despite “experts” saying sleeping in a cool room is good for you, I find a warm room is far better - at least in my case it is. 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I drink sleepytime tea (Celestial Seasonings) with raw honey, while others here drink something called Natural Calm. Twinnings makes a nighttime tea as well, but it was sold out (a good sign?), so I haven’t tried it yet.  Also, despite “experts” saying sleeping in a cool room is good for you, I find a warm room is far better - at least in my case it is. 

Natural Calm.. even the night Michael fetched me and i wasn't in a good place. He made my regular drink and we talked a bit and then i was just gone till morning. Usually i'd been up fretting about everything.  Cool room... with a nice duvet.. hot husband doesn't hurt either.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

Natural Calm.. even the night Michael fetched me and i wasn't in a good place. He made my regular drink and we talked a bit and then i was just gone till morning. Usually i'd been up fretting about everything.  Cool room... with a nice duvet.. hot husband doesn't hurt either.

All that that you’ve just said works, too. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

But but.... I'm ashamed to say this:

Hide contents

I hate tea

;-;

no need to be ashamed.. you don't like it.. that's cool.  i know you take meds for various things ... you could ask your Doc about Natural Calm ... its a magnesium supplement.  i take it now ... and sleep every single night. and i feel much better.. a few others on here have started to use it also.  Something to look into as a natural option.

• Like 5
55 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

But but.... I'm ashamed to say this:

Reveal hidden contents

I hate tea

;-;

I'm not a huge Tea Drinker either. Natural Calm is more of a Fizzy Drink, that turns into more of a flavored water. Raspberry-Lemon flavored.

Just one thing to mention, you may end up with some Vivid Dreams. Mac said his' dream was caterpillars crawling on him, while he was talking on the phone, but he wasn't freaking out. Mine... was different, and very close to a wet dream.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

hmmm, hot eh?  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..