The Drop in Centre

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

Suits you.

Thanks for the suggestion, Bro. It jumped out at me. Almost went with Ghost Writer.

Tablet

home alone

What should I do? Too early for the brain to work for school.

I could find food. Not hungry, but haven't been for a few days.

pro tip, you can download free books from Amazon. YMMV.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

YMMV

Ok - I give up.   Young  Male/Male  sort of makes sense but I have no idea what the V stands for.  Vampire?  You said demons, not the same thing.

• Like 2
Just now, Kitt said:

Ok - I give up.   Young  Male/Male  sort of makes sense but I have no idea what the V stands for.  Vampire?  You said demons, not the same thing.

Your Mileage May Very. Meaning, you may not like it, so choose wisely.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Kitt said:

Ok - I was not even in the right season, let alone the right ballpark! LOL

I had to it look up, the other day, when I saw it used. A modern, and easier to write, that Latin phrase that I don't know how to spell, and the tablet's spell checker is useless, for Buyer Beware.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I had to it look up, the other day, when I saw it used. A modern, and easier to write, that Latin phrase that I don't know how to spell, and the tablet's spell checker is useless, for Buyer Beware.

Do you mean "Caveat emptor"?

• Like 3

So, the model I use for my inspiration for Jeremy is a 20+ year old from Isreal. I've found the model, in several pictures, doing activities I wrote both in the story and my character notes for Jeremy. Such as doing Martial Arts, doing a form of Street Workout which includes gymnastics and acrobatics, and other things like riding a motorcycle, ice skating and riding a motorcycle. The guy has 53K followers on Instagram. Yes, I'm one of those 53K, so I can see any new pics that he might be in, that helps me get into Jeremy's mindset.

Long story short. I wrote into my outline for book four of the Tampa Chronicles, that Jeremy is spotted by a producer, while he's on Tampa's Riverwalk with Travis doing some Street Workout, and is offered a job to be in a music video that they are producing here in Tampa. I did this on Monday.

I logged into Instagram, and went through the models latest pics, and WHAM! The model released a link to a Music Video he's in for an Isreali singer.

I will shyte myself if I ever login and see him wearing a hockey jersey.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, BHopper2 said:

I logged into Instagram, and went through the models latest pics, and WHAM! The model released a link to a Music Video he's in for an Isreali singer.

That’s some superpower you have, A. You write it and he does it. Wow... 

• Haha 4
Just now, Reader1810 said:

That’s some superpower you have, A. You write it and he does it. Wow... 

Just lucky. LOL.

Though, Kingdom Hearts II was about an Artist that what she drew came true... A writer writing stuff that comes true sounds like a cool story!

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..