Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

9 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I asked my therapist how much longer it would take for my shoulder before I have to accept where it is. She said it could take another six months. :(  I had to ask. :unsure2: 

I am so sorry you asked. And I hope you have a good phobia about kitchen chairs but I know you don't :rofl:

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Higster said:

Hi all, i know ive been a ghost for practically the last year, how are you all? What happened To dmrman/bob? Have you all been doing well?

There was an unfortunate misunderstanding. Bob is still on the site but he doesn't visit here anymore.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

4 minutes ago, dughlas said:

There was an unfortunate misunderstanding. Bob is still on the site but he doesn't visit here anymore.

Can you send more details in private message or would you rather not?

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Higster said:

Hi all, i know ive been a ghost for practically the last year, how are you all? What happened To dmrman/bob? Have you all been doing well?

Hey, Hig! :hug: We've missed you... you look different. :P  Bob is no longer on site. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 10/29/2019 at 8:03 AM, Bucket1 said:

Magpies might be better to talk to than a neighbor down the street. The couple is homophobic! Oh well, was are being nice to them...

• Like 1
  • Wow 3

On 10/29/2019 at 7:18 PM, Albert1434 said:

Were having leftover soup man it was so good :yes:

Leftover soupman? Didn't know you were a cannibal...😋. Just wondering, did you ask him if he was a soup man before you had him?

Spoiler

Oh wait! You were having left over Soup. Man, it was so good! Was what you meant, right? 😋

Spoiler

Sorry...😇 I'm a little 👺

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Higster said:

Hi all, i know I've been a ghost for practically the last year, how are you all? Have you been doing well?

Hey, Higgy!   :glomp:  Doing well here in Michigan, although it's bitter cold and snowing on Halloween. My brother-in-law, Mickey, made friends with a little guy named Rory this past summer. He was awesome enough to take Rory Trick-or-Treating tonight, before the snow set in.   :heart:

15 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Leftover soupman? Didn't know you were a cannibal...😋. Just wondering, did you ask him if he was a soup man before you had him?

:rofl:  Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*   So, what costumes are the kids wearing tonight?   :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 10/30/2019 at 11:11 AM, Albert1434 said:

But no such thing as global warming :thumbdown:

As a son of a scientist, I need more proof than Hollywood stars telling us that we are causing Global Warming, while they are flying in their private jets!  When they start flying commercial and selling their oceanfront houses, then we might believe it! Growing up, my town was under a mile of ice during the last ice age.

Sorry, all! When China (the world's worst polluter) decides to help cut their pollution, maybe I'll believe it. So far, it sounds like a way to make us less free...

• Wow 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..