Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Preston was leaning outside my door. I don't take him into the woods because I am always throwing a stick for Cookie. Rough night for trying to sleep, and it feels about the same. Morning, bro and Mum. :hug: 

That lazy fellow, at home slacking when you needed him most.

Btw, the heart was for you greeting not your difficult night or this morning's aches.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hi all,

I had my last appointment with the eye doctor and all light are green for the operation. Just have to wait until January at best though not likely thanks to covid but not later than early March. I had to put drop in my eyes to dilate my pupils and 6 hours and a half they're still big and I still see blurry. 

The appointment being in Amiens I took the opportunity to stopped by the apartment to empty my fridge and get my winter coat as I'll stay with dad during lockdown. 

The weather was really strange today. The sky was dark all day, very windy but it was 20°C at lunchtime! Temps are supposed to drop to 2°C Thursday though!

I hope you're having a nice day :hug:

Happy for you, Tink. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..