Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

• Site Administrator
2 hours ago, dughlas said:

Since the passage of the cold front overnight it's cooling down here. At 5am it was 71/22° an hour and a half later it is down to a breezy 64/18° with a brightly lit early morning sky.

It was 36 when I went grocery shopping, and it's not supposed to get much warmer than that today.  It's drizzling a little bit, with a few flakes mixed in, but none of the s- word, at least in this area.  My BFF got a nice coating of snow where she lives. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Bucket how is things:hug::kiss:

Toasty... it has cooled down quite a bit now but the hint of summer today was a bit much

it sounds completely different at your end of the world. Very chilly

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Pride is starting next week but no parade this year. Very disappointing but completely understandable.

I am actually slightly relieved. This year I don’t need to build a float, arrange for a truck and driver, don’t have to worry about packing up while everyone else goes off to the parties. Am I getting old?

Ah... yeah... :P  :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..