Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

14 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I didn't do very will on the treadmill so there doing this test :yes:

Heck, wouldn't do good on a treadmill test! I got my State ID card when I was 16. It says I weigh 194 lbs. You know what I weigh now? 223. I've gained almost 30 lbs in the last nine years.  :(

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 3

Tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, soy sauce, onion soup mix, Italian dressing mix, salt pepper 3 cups boiling water celery parsley parmesan cheese

and elbow pasta 

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Went to see the surgeon today... he says he is willing to try reattachment if I get through a complete MRI... he needs that first. He also informed me I had two tendons detached, not one, which really sucks. My two remaining tendons are really working extra hard, so he believes the surgery is worth a try to give me quality of life. The bones are thickened but he thinks there is room for the tendons. Now I just need to get through the MRI. They are making me an appointment at an open bore one which is slightly larger, and he's given me a prescription for ativan. 

Okay. Well that's something. I believe you can handle the open mri.

• Like 5
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Leftover baked ravioli and salad.

I made seafood Alfredo and had leftover sauteed Brussels sprouts from last night. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

That sounds good :yes:

It was.  I ate way more than I should have.  :gikkle: And I'll have the leftovers for lunch tomorrow :D  

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..