Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

4 minutes ago, clochette said:

I feel like you've just didn't a 3 parts dissertation with introduction and conclusion included of my post :gikkle:

I'm not thanking you for the rain and wind <_< :P I can't wait for the weather to be better and to start again in the garden. It's been raining on and off for 2 weeks now I think. I planning to start sowing in the incubators and hiding them upstairs out of sight where I've set up my office ;)

Why the green face Albert?

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, clochette said:

Yes, that's the word going around though nothing official yet. Members of the government have said they'll be a tight lockdown, like a mix of the 1st and the 2and. Other rumors are saying the prime minister might get it to a vote at the Assemblée. Seems they're not exactly sure of all the conditions yet, trying to get all the point of views. One of the main question is either to close the schools or not? Cause closed schools means parents can't work... blablabla. Announcement should be made the upcoming week 

Schools here have been closed since before Christmas. Latest announcement is that they won't reopen before 5th March, at the earliest.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
  • Site Administrator
13 minutes ago, Marty said:

3 inches of snow is more than we usually get in a whole winter here. :yes:

We're at 41" for the season so far, which is 17" below average.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..