Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Hope your all having a good morning:yes:

I did, thanks, Albert. :yes:

I had a good afternoon, also. Hopefully the evening will go as well. :) 

Hope you have a good day! :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Off to bed here. Have a great day everyone :hug:

Marty and Albert, don’t get too wet (you must be happy with the snow Albert)

Sweet dreams, Bucket! :hug:

My top coat was quite damp by the time I finished the garden work. But I was dry enough under it. :yes:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

My son moves his girlfriend's stuff in on Friday night, so I don't have much time left. :unsure:  He brought me my grain and cat food last night, and he's excited about getting back home. So am I. 

:hug:

❤️

• Like 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Marty said:

Sort of what I thought as well, Albert. :yes:

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Oh good one Page!

4 hours ago, Marty said:

That's what confused me as well, Page. :yes: 

I know Sherye later said that she was joking with Bucket. And, certainly, the first sentence in her reply was funny. It was the later pot/kettle reference that left me totally confused.

5 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Agreed. "Pot calling the kettle black" is an expression used to describe hypocrisy. How does hypocrisy apply to the act of wearing pants?  :huh:

14 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I deleted what I said. I also explained in the same posts that I had a foggy brain moment! I also apologized to Bucket! You know that I was thinking at the time of my post, but then my brain went all blank with a foggy memory! So I will apologize to @Bucket1 one more time. I apologize! But to go to a meeting of LGBTIQA+ group without your trousers might make the others think you are hot and brave!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..