Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

28 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hey, Pagey! :hug: I've been feeling under the weather lately, a couple of days ago, I blew my nose and when I pulled away the Kleenex I saw some blood on it. :unsure:

Sorry to hear that, sweetie.  :hug: Hope you feel better soon.  :kiss:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:
1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hey, Pagey! :hug: I've been feeling under the weather lately, a couple of days ago, I blew my nose and when I pulled away the Kleenex I saw some blood on it. :unsure:

Sorry to hear that, sweetie.  :hug: Hope you feel better soon.  :kiss:

What Page said. :yes:

:hug:

• Like 4

So it's coming up to 1:00am (again) here, and I reckon I should once again fool myself by hoping that sleep shall bring back my beauty. :rofl:

Good night, friends! :hug:

And, talking of foolishness, I'm going to leave you all tonight with this latest piece of Tomfoolery:

:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Marty said:

So it's coming up to 1:00am (again) here, and I reckon I should once again fool myself by hoping that sleep shall bring back my beauty. :rofl:

Good night, friends! :hug:

And, talking of foolishness, I'm going to leave you all tonight with this latest piece of Tomfoolery:

:heart:

Enjoyed this very much. Thanks Marty for doing what I couldn't. I watched this earlier when it posted on youtube and wanted to share but couldn't seem to get the link to import so I gave up.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Enjoyed this very much. Thanks Marty for doing what I couldn't. I watched this earlier when it posted on youtube and wanted to share but couldn't seem to get the link to import so I gave up.

I think that's the second time you've said you are having trouble importing YouTube links...

And I think both myself and someone else (@clochette?) said the first time that all you need to do is to copy the YouTube link, and paste it directly into your reply. If that's what you are doing, and it isn't working, I'm not sure what can be wrong...

I have read that some YouTube links may be (designed to be?) non-embeddable, but if you were trying to embed the same video link I successfully shared, I fail to understand why it wouldn't embed for you. :unsure2:

Just a thought... you are simply pasting the link directly into the text editor, I assume. What I mean is you are not clicking on the "Link" button at the top of the editor to add the link? If you use the Link button, the YouTube link will simply appear as a clickable link, rather than rendering into displaying the actual video in your reply.

Youtube.jpg

So just paste the link directly into the text area of your reply, and it should display correctly...
Hope this helps. If not, maybe pose a question in the Help Forum.  Here's one about YouTube videos from a few years ago:

Edited by Marty
Tidying up
  • Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..