Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

25 minutes ago, clochette said:

You could just have had a fruit :rolleyes: would have been less weird than veggies :P

What's wrong with veggies at breakfast? I often have something that includes a veggie ... potatoes, tomatoes, asparagus, onion, zucchini, peppers, broccoli, etc. I had a veggie benedict earlier in the week.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

What's wrong with veggies at breakfast? I often have something that includes a veggie ... potatoes, tomatoes, asparagus, onion, zucchini, peppers, broccoli, etc. I had a veggie benedict earlier in the week.

:yes: 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, dughlas said:

Don't let me start on this. That's the never ending disagreement I have with Pagey :gikkle: so we agreed to disagree

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, clochette said:

Don't let me start on this. That's the never ending disagreement I have with Pagey :gikkle: so we agreed to disagree

Tomorrow, I think I'll make a frittata. Zucchini, potatoes, cheese, and green onions. Maybe a little bit of ham.  :gikkle:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Just now, clochette said:

There will be a "galette des rois" for dessert tonight. It was supposed to be served at lunch time but we were too full for dessert.

Is that the cake with a little figurine inside? Whoever finds the "king" in their slice wins a prize?

• Like 4
  • Wow 1
4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Is that the cake with a little figurine inside? Whoever finds the "king" in their slice wins a prize?

Yup, that's it.

Though it's more a pie than a cake with traditionally an almond base filling or apple, chocolate...

The one who get the little figurine in their slice is the king/queen and can chose his/her king/queen.

In this one thw theme of the figurine is Mia and the white lion.

It was half priced at the store cause it was marked as broken/not perfect but it's not.

Edited by clochette
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..