Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

19 minutes ago, bignick said:

Albert, in my defense, Clo is a bad influence. -_- She's always getting innocent me in trouble. 0:)

:o Traitor! :angry: 

Me a bad influence?! :no:You innocent??!! *rises eyebrow*:rofl: 

17 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Maybe it would be best if you didn't talk to her :rofl:

Humpf, maybe I should be the one to not talk to you anymore -_- :P

Bah, I couldn't, you're too adorable :hug:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Clo.  :hug: Had orange marmalade Pain Perdu casserole for breakfast. Roasted asparagus with Hollandaise sauce on the side.  :)

Sounds and looks delicious. Though I think you mixed breakfast with lunch once again ;)

• Haha 5
4 hours ago, bignick said:

Hi, Buck!!! :glomp:  I'm good. How's summer treating you? 

Awake at 1am, hmmm not the best on a school night. It was warm today not hot but it seems to have heated the house. First warm stretch, I think I’m a summer wimp :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

The green asparagus balances the decadent casserole.  :gikkle:

You could just have had a fruit :rolleyes: would have been less weird than veggies :P

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5
Just now, Bucket1 said:

Awake at 1am, hmmm not the best on a school night. It was warm today not hot but it seems to have heated the house. First warm stretch, I think I’m a summer wimp :) 

Hey Bucket :hug: I've got a high school friend, who's in the wine business, travelling through Australia and New Zealand for 3 months with his girlfriend, visiting wineries and doing testings

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..