Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

14 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

You probably bribed them by helping their kids with algebra or something.  -_-

Hey, Drewberry Pi!  :hug:  :kiss:

Nope! :P They were more than happy to help. All they wanted in return was to know what kind of voting machines are used in Texas.

Hey Biggy! :hug: 

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I am making Salisbury steak with snap peas and mashed potatoes:yes: For dinner

Roasted asparagus wrapped in prosciutto with blue cheese crumbles and balsamic vinegar drizzle and hot crusty bread stuffed with fontina.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Hmmm I am a little surprised by that one Clo😮

Drew will be their first and biggest client with how much nukes he goes through per week. He managed to restart a whole industry!

Joke aside that's not a good news for the world...

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Gary...🤔I have the same issues...☺darn boys always holler and decide to eat out or make Mac-N-Cheese... However, they will later come down and pig out... If they don't I have leftovers...!!!☺😁😂walking stomachs they are...!!!🍖🍗🌯🍔🍟🍤🍓🧀🍡🍰🍦

I only have one kid at home now, but... yeah... :) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Dmrman said:

So....🤔 what if you shake your head and see a whole Zoo full of animals...😄😆ohh... And hear a lot of noise when you do shake it...🤔😂😂😂

You are not supposed to shake your head hard enough to set the other 63 screaming!

Edited by Kitt
  • Haha 5
7 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Whhooo...????🤔😨😲😲😲😲😲...me...???? How can you be sane talking to a Frog...😩 and a Fairy...😒😑😶🙄

Hey, Bob!  :hug:

8 minutes ago, Kitt said:

You are not supposed to shake your head hard enough tobset the other 63 screaming!

Morning, Kitt!  :hug:

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..