Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hey Bucket :hug: I've got a high school friend, who's in the wine business, travelling through Australia and New Zealand for 3 months with his girlfriend, visiting wineries and doing testings

There is plenty of wine to taste test :)

Of course the best wine is on the west coast :yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, dughlas said:

It was and will be again as leftovers.

Hey, bro. :hug:  My life is all about leftovers. I never know when my son will eat what I cook him. When I don't cook him anything, he whines, but when I do, like last night, he came home and cooked steak. :facepalm:  

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, Kitt said:

Caio Bellas.

Light snow here, just enough to make it look pretty. Broom to clear the walk so no shoveling.  Now this sort of snow I can handle.

None here, but it's cold... sunny... minus nine at the moment. Hi, Kitt. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
2 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hey, bro. :hug:  My life is all about leftovers. I never know when my son will eat what I cook him. When I don't cook him anything, he whines, but when I do, like last night, he came home and cooked steak. :facepalm:  

Some foods are better as leftovers, curries and casseroles are often better the next day. 

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Clo.  :hug: Had orange marmalade Pain Perdu casserole for breakfast. Roasted asparagus with Hollandaise sauce on the side.  :)

exps164367_BB143289D07_16_3b-696x696.jpg

Yummy, and it looks like there are leftovers.

Edited by dughlas
  • Haha 5
18 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

The green asparagus balances the decadent casserole.  :gikkle:

Yeah 'cause there's nothing decadent about hollandaise. I should know since I had grilled shrimp benedict for my brekkie. Planning roasted asparagus wrapped in prosciutto and chessey crusty bagette for dinner.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..