Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 hours ago, clochette said:

Evening gang! I'm having a chicken breast in a thym and lemon marinade - I like that marinade it's very subtle - cooked on the BBQ with French fries. Not very healthy for a dinner but I felt like treating myself. 

This afternoon I've started on my tablet cover. It only took me 2 tries to sew a zipper. 

My uncle stopped by too. We hadn't seen each other since new year's eve. 

I hope you're all having a nice weekend :hug:

I'm going to pan sear some fresh shrimp to top a salad of fresh romaine, tomato, cucumber and peppers.

• Love 5

Happy Sunday, everyone. :hug:

DrKeT5BXQAAog4a?format=jpg&name=small

Another beautiful day here, with the temperature currently (1:30pm) 20°C/68°F and due to rise by a degree  (C) or two as the day progresses. :yes: 

It's even forecast for the good weather to continue until at least the middle of the week.  :o 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, dughlas said:

Raindrops keep falling on my head ... B.J. Thomas has died.

I loved that movie... Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid... Hey, bro and Mum. Hope y'all are well. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Marty said:

Another beautiful day here, with the temperature currently (1:30pm) 20°C/68°F and due to rise by a degree  (C) or two as the day progresses. :yes: 

It's even forecast for the good weather to continue until at least the middle of the week.  :o 

Hi, Marty. :hug: I guess that means you'll be out in your garden today. Enjoy the sunshine. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Marty said:

The weather turned overnight. It's currently overcast and a breezy 64/18°. Considerably cooler than it's been.

• Wow 3
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

I loved that movie... Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid... Hey, bro and Mum. Hope y'all are well. :hug: 

We're having a mostly quiet day as the weather change has triggered a migraine. We are otherwise ok, thank you.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..