Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Not sure what's going on...

Five minutes ago I posted a comment about the stone cottage in my garden.

For some reason it is shown as Hidden, and I can't see any way of making it visible.

As far as I can see, there is nothing in the post that should have triggered any GA moderation... :unsure2:

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Fingers Crossed 2
8 minutes ago, Marty said:

Not sure what's going on...

Five minutes ago I posted a comment about the stone cottage in my garden.

For some reason it is shown as Hidden, and I can't see any way of making it visible.

As far as I can see, there is nothing in the post that should have triggered any GA moderation... :unsure2:

Paint it dayglow Orange:yes:

• Haha 5

Anyway, I'm away to my bed. I have a check-up with my dentist in the morning. If the "hidden" post is still hidden when I get up, I may just copy it and paste it into a new comment, and see what happens...

By the way, we have the third Supermoon of the year at the moment. It's called the Flower Supermoon because, historically, most flowers were in bloom at this time of year.

Goodnight, my friends! :hug:

1aea28f34dc5c0b2ccade80b54445b36.jpg

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, Marty said:

Anyway, I'm away to my bed. I have a check-up with my dentist in the morning. If the "hidden" post is still hidden when I get up, I may just copy it and paste it into a new comment, and see what happens...

By the way, we have the third Supermoon of the year at the moment. It's called the Flower Supermoon because, historically, most flowers were in bloom at this time of year.

Goodnight, my friends! :hug:

1aea28f34dc5c0b2ccade80b54445b36.jpg

Night, Marty. Sweet dreams. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

You did mention "A pair of great T's" before. Possibly the T-word was the trigger. I'm aware that they're a species of bird, but Google apparently is not.  🙄

Good thinking, Page! :thumbup:

tenor.gif

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..