Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Dughlas it looks like your getting some nasty weather we are having heat warnings!

Thanks for thinking of us. We're still in PA where it's just hazy, hot and humid. At 6pm the temp is 91/33° but with the higher than usual humidity it feels like 98/37°. Tomorrow is expected to be hotter. I know that's nothing like out West. My youngest brother-in-law lives in Beaverton, OR. I hope they're coping okay.

TS Danny is expected to make landfall somewhere below Charleston which puts it a good 60 miles south of where mum's house is in Murrells Inlet. The storm should continue on a course that takes it well south and west into Georgia so it should not cause problems for us.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy Monday, all! :hug: Extreme heat warning here. Temps over forty. :( 

Pin on Guapos

Monday's almost over here... but you enjoy the remainder of your Monday, Gary. :hug:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Thanks for thinking of us. We're still in PA where it's just hazy, hot and humid. At 6pm the temp is 91/33° but with the higher than usual humidity it feels like 98/37°. Tomorrow is expected to be hotter. I know that's nothing like out West. My youngest brother-in-law lives in Beaverton, OR. I hope they're coping okay.

TS Danny is expected to make landfall somewhere below Charleston which puts it a good 60 miles south of where mum's house is in Murrells Inlet. The storm should continue on a course that takes it well south and west into Georgia so it should not cause problems for us.

You need to stay hydrated and away from bad weather :hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I hope you are keeping out of the heat 47C in BC :o that’s crazy and no one would be used to it, makes it dangerous :hug:

I cut a few weeds(huge ones along the fence) today, but was only out side for about fifteen minutes other than to feed. I just came in from giving my mare her snack, and it's still disgusting out. :( 

• Sad 4
4 minutes ago, Marty said:

I've been reading reports of the extreme temperatures in the northwest of the US and Canada. I sure don't envy those of you that have to suffer them. I'm also dreading hearing more reports of wildfires this season... :/

How's the extreme weather affecting the mare, Gary? :huh:

That Marty is true very hot over here

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..