Open Club  ·  133 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

I am sure that, as some of you are experiencing  extremes of weather just at the moment, my last comment about the lovely weather here in Ireland at the moment may leave you almost wishing you were here. ;)

So,  before I finally turn in for the night, I'll leave you with the following...

• Like 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Headstall said:

I actually have a land line still. My kids think I'm nuts, because I have a cell phone too, but they call me on it. :) 

I gave up my landline because I just didn’t use it

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I gave up my landline because I just didn’t use it

5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I use mine all the time:yes:

I only have a landline to support my internet DSL. 

Mum has one that only allows local outgoing calls, she can receive any incoming and the only reason for that is because it's bundled in with her internet and cable. If she drops it she could pay upwards of a $100 more each month.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
13 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I only have a landline to support my internet DSL. 

Mum has one that only allows local outgoing calls, she can receive any incoming and the only reason for that is because it's bundled in with her internet and cable. If she drops it she could pay upwards of a $100 more each month.

Same here. I never understood why it's less expensive with the land-line. We only receive and make calls to grandma and my great-aunt with the land-line. 

A few months ago when we changed grandma's land-line phone to a newer one that filter scam calls we realized her phone subscription included the rent of her phone. She had that phone for like 30 years! The people working for the provider didn't even knew they still had rent for phone in some old subscriptions.

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..