Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

I likes what I likes. -_- 

Obviously. :)

And please don't take me up wrong. I wasn't knocking Idris. It's just that, from what i saw on the Teaser, the film looks to have no plot that would interest me. Indeed, the teaser didn't even suggest there's a plot at all, but just a series of "bang, bang, you're dead!" scenes, involving a whole lot of too immaculately dressed (for a Western) characters.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Marty said:

Obviously. :)

And please don't take me up wrong. I wasn't knocking Idris. It's just that, from what i saw on the Teaser, the film looks to have no plot that would interest me. Indeed, the teaser didn't even suggest there's a plot at all, but just a series of "bang, bang, you're dead!" scenes, involving a whole lot of too immaculately dressed (for a Western) characters.

Yeah, it's just a teaser. Great cast, though. That's enough for me to look forward to it.... 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Happy Saturday, all! :hug:  It rained most of the night, but it is still hot and muggy here. 

Top 15 Countries Where You Can Find The Most Handsome Men In The World!

He sure has a cowboy look to him:yes:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Marty said:

Another example of completely misreading what I said. :P 

I got you, buddy. Not your cup of tea, nor need it be. My kids are so much more picky than me when it comes to movies and TV shows. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Headstall said:

I look forward to them. :hug:  I see there is something brand new on the market for migraines. Might it help you??

It was a busy kilting day but I'm awfully tired so the story will need to wait.

Not surewhether it will help, I'll need to do some research.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Another example of I don't like the cover on this book so no one should:rofl:

Trailers and teasers can be so misleading…

I get it would be tough to condense a movie down to a minute or so but sometimes I’m not sure the teaser editor actually watched the movie

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..