Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

12 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were having for dinner

Steak with Porcini White Wine Sauce

with asparagus and Parmesan roasted potatoes:yes:

Yum Yum

Mum and I went out to eat. I had a chopped sirlion steak, aka hamburger steak, smothered in sauteed mushrooms and onion, a baked potato and salad. Mum had shrimp and grits.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Thistle seems improved from yesterday. This morning he rolled onto his back for tummy rubs, hopped off the bed on his own and chose to go down the steps rather than be carried. After eating his breakfast he hopped up to his spot on the loveseat where he's been resting comfortably.

Hot Dog Running GIF by Heinz

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Marty said:

Thanks for the memory, Albert! :hug:

I spent a week trekking in the Havasu portion of the Grand Canyon back in September 2014. There are a number of falls in the area. Havasu Falls are a single drop of about 30 metres (100 feet). Whilst Havasu Falls is spectacular, I think the (much more difficult to get down to) Mooney Falls, at twice the height, were my favourite.

Here's one of my photos of the Havasu Falls...

Havasu-Falls-Edit02.jpg

I knew you would enjoy this:yes:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were having for dinner

Sous Vide Beer and Brats

Onions and Bell Peppers and Garlic:yes:

with Potato Salad

Yum Yum

See the source image

This was one damn good sandwich yum

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
34 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Dad was scheduled to have a PET scan to check his cancer progress but COVID lockdowns have stopped distribution of the goo so his scan is cancelled. Not good. I would have thought that was an essential service but apparently not :( 

OMG been there done that wish dad best wishes for me Bucket:blink:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..