Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Slide 20 of 35: Post-war, more and more Americans were hitting the open road, and an RV or trailer trip in a US national park offered the ultimate family adventure. This family, snapped in the 1950s, plumped for Grand Teton National Park. They've picked a dreamy waterside spot for a picnic, with panoramas of the jagged Teton Range.

I love these pictures.  This one looks like a picture out of my early childhood.  The car looks like a 1950's Ford wagon.  I think this may have been taken at Jackson Lake in the Grand Tetons NP. Thanks Albert!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, raven1 said:

I love these pictures.  This one looks like a picture out of my early childhood.  The car looks like a 1950's Ford wagon.  I think this may have been taken at Jackson Lake in the Grand Tetons NP. Thanks Albert!

It is Terry:yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Dughlas:hug::kiss:

Greetings Albert. It's gray dismal wet and cold here today. This is only the second measurable rain we've had since we got back. SC is in a drought. It was actually warmer when I got out of bed this morning, currently 50/10°. The best part has been the no water chai latte I'm enjoying now.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

How are things Terry?:kiss::hug:

Hi Albert! I'm OK, but slept in today. Went out with friends to a small local gay bar that has just reopened.  We three were the only customers. The owners are good friends also, so we had a good time playing pool and talking.

How is/was your day?  Your dinner sounded yummy.

Edited by raven1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..