Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

9 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Ugh, my head aches. The day started with a mild cold front having pushed through. That was fine as it brought more seasonal weather. However, the front is now moving back to the north bringing much more humid air with it. While the temp is a seasonal 60/15° the humidity is 96%. I first felt the change near the end of worship service, by the time we finished brunch the whole left side of my head felt swollen and achy. Now I'm dressed in a long sleeve tee and pj bottoms trying to relax in hopes the migraine doesn't worsen.

Blessed be my brothers and sisters.

Rest easy Marty Cooke wherever you may be, you are greatly missed.

Hi Dughlas,  I am new here, but read many of your comments on many of the stories we both seem to like and really enjoy those comments. I ♥️ your teasing of Headstall. It has left me laughing several times.  Sorry you are not feeling good.  My best wishes and prayers go to you for a quick recovery.  

Edited by raven1
  • Love 4
On 12/4/2021 at 5:49 PM, clochette said:

Mom was part of a child minder association. Every year they'd do a little Christmas theater show with games, a raffle, cakes and drinks for the kids and families. 

Due to covid they didn't do it last year. This year with the current restrictions they couldn't do a show so they created a mini village and each child minder did a "house" from recycled materials. There was the post office, a hotel, a school... and the first one when entering the tent was the nursery "Chez Cathy" in tribute to my mom. Each house was on sale in a silent auction but this one they're offering it to us. I couldn't hold my tears. It's gorgeous and mom would have love it.

The first one with the sign "Chez Cathy" on the right is hers. 

It is lovely! :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

And this is what it looks like at the moment

1. Creole Deviled Eggs
  2. Easy Rumaki with Pineapple
  3. The Best Stuffed Mushrooms
  4. Burbon glazed Pork loin roast
  5. Sweet potato with maple syrup 
  6. Lemon Layer cake with butter cream frosting
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..