1. The Brilliant Boy Billionaire by Altimexis
  2. Parker's NaPoWriMo 2017 by Parker Owens
  3. The Cockney Canuck by Dodger
  4. Three Strikes by Mrsgnomie
  5. Larkspur: A Sidewinder Tale by Headstall

Thanks for adding to my reading list!  ♥️

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Man by friday next week it's going to get cold eck😲 37f/3c and the low will be 13f/-11c

Hi Albert,  I'm sending you a little warmth from Chiang Mai.  I hope it helps.2034839499_ChiangMai.thumb.jpg.d1dd94f23ef167ee748abdce51c0e1b1.jpg

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

So Raven how is it living in Thailand must be so cool. As you can see I love cooking Thai food!

I love it here.  The Thai food is excellent, but the Asian foods here are also much different than what I grew up on eating in the USA.  The people here are more laid back and accepting.  The weather is amazing.  Retirement is good!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Well, I do have a pet skunk, but the picture was taken from public domain. I've never tried to tickle Sneakers, so I wouldn't know anything about that.  :)

It is a great gif. Does it make you want to see for yourself?  I assume you don't have to worry about the scent with your pet.  I have met the pet skunk of one of my students years ago and surprised by what an affectionate animal that was.  The gif sure reminds me of someone being tickled and enjoying it.  Since I joined Headstall's club, I'm sure we will probably chat again soon.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

display?key=fd92ebbc52fc43fb98f69e50e7893c13&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Fjfvcc5rda7u41.jpg

Namibia a lion King sunset!

Wow! Varying shades, colors and textures of this picture are breath taking!  Thanks for sharing.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

He lives in Bangkok!:yes:

Sorry to say that Bangkok is not my favourite place in Thailand.  Too hot, too muggy, too crowded. too many tourist too busy and too much traffic and pollution.  It is great for a couple of days a year to visit if you want some excitement, illicit adventure or shopping.  I prefer the north with its cooler, less humid climate and laid back lifestyle. The mountains are great and Chiang Mai still has some of the charm of an ancient city.  If you like surf and seafood there are also many great islands as yet undiscovered by tourists.  I hope he makes enough money in Bangkok to escape the city frequently.  :2thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..