Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

I am good thanks Terry and you:hug::kiss: How is things in  the wild of Thialand?

Things are OK here, but quiet.  I did go out last night with my partner, Aod, and another friend.  We went to a small gay bar owned by two other friends and had drinks.  We caught up with My and Boom since we had not seen them for several months.  Drinks, talk and a few games of pool.  The bar is popular, but without the tourists and people being cautious about Covid, we were almost the only people there.  Chiang Mai is a small, but popular city with tourists.  Filled with luxuries, but affordable to backpackers and close to the jungle.  The weather this time of year is the best. Warm, dry days and cool nights.  How are things in your neck of the woods?:hug::kiss:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Today was decision day… after what has been a pretty rough change management process, I have decided to take a redundancy package and leave.

I should be glad or sad or scared or something but to be honest I’m just glad it’s over.

And writing job applications sucks :( 

:hug:  I hope it all works our for you, B. :kiss: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Today was decision day… after what has been a pretty rough change management process, I have decided to take a redundancy package and leave.

I should be glad or sad or scared or something but to be honest I’m just glad it’s over.

And writing job applications sucks :( 

I remember the time I made the choice to become redundant at one of my early jobs. It was a bit scary but worth it in the end. The thing that annoyed me most is that I wasn't told until they next to last day that I was eligible. My boss's boss told her not to tell me but she ultimately had to because my position was being eliminated and I would have been forced to take a lower level position.

• Wow 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..