Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

<cough> Nerds <cough> :P 

Hi Drew, How many Wordles have you completed today?:gikkle:

29 minutes ago, clochette said:

Take one to know one -_- though cowboys are sexier than numbers 

Good morning Clo!  I definitely agree.  Cowboys are sexier.  Glad that Gary and Albert send us gifts to illustrate the point on a regular basis.  :yes::hug:

38 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Drew:kiss::hug:

Hi Albert! Sawasdee Khrup!🙏 Hope your day has been good!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
6 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Cowboy Hats Were Not Popular

The Stetson hat is better known by the name “cowboy hat.” It is so ubiquitous in Western films that people may think every cowboy wore them. In reality, cowboys rarely wore that hat. It wasn’t even designed until 1865.

American actor James Dean poses for a movie wearing a cowboy hat.

John B. Stetson designed the hat based on Mexican vaqueros hats. According to the National Cowboy Museum, the hat went through several designs before landing on the classic look we know today. It became popular in the late 19th and early 20th centuries for its durability, but few people wore it during the Wild West era.

Interesting topic, but what would James look like in a bowler hat?  😉

I still like cowboys in Stetsons better.  :yes::hug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, clochette said:

Take one to know one -_- though cowboys are sexier than numbers 

Whatever. -_- And numbers are inherently sexy! :P 

Spoiler

like 69, for obvious reasons. :gikkle: 

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hi Drew, How many Wordles have you completed today?:gikkle:

Sawasdee Khrup, Terry! :hug: About to start the puzzle! :)  

31 minutes ago, Headstall said:

:P  *cough* Hobbit *cough -_- 

Hey, Fake News! I mean, Handsome! :hug: :P 

29 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Spunky Drewster!  :hug:

Hey, Pagey! :hug: 

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Good morning Clo!  I definitely agree.  Cowboys are sexier.  Glad that Gary and Albert send us gifts to illustrate the point on a regular basis.  :yes::hug:

Hey Terry, yeah aren't we lucky, we don't even need to hunt for beefcakes they're being served on a platter :gikkle:

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, clochette said:

Hey Terry, yeah aren't we lucky, we don't even need to hunt for beefcakes they're being served on a platter :gikkle:

Served on a platter? That implies you bite them. :P But I'm the one constantly accused of biting... :rolleyes: 

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, clochette said:

Very lucky indeed!  One of the many reasons I enjoy CotT2.  The most important reason are all the fun people here like yourself.:hug::kiss:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

Served on a platter? That implies you bite them. :P But I'm the one constantly accused of biting... :rolleyes: 

I thought you were only accused of nuclear or glitter bombing! Oh this is distressing news.  What do you like to bite bad boy emperor?:worship:

• Haha 5
20 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I don't bite and chew like a crazy little chihuahua. I savor, I enjoy, I honor them -_-

Licking Fingers Eating GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

• Haha 5
25 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I thought you were only accused of nuclear or glitter bombing! Oh this is distressing news.  What do you like to bite bad boy emperor?:worship:

Ask Gary to show you his shins :unsure:

23 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

It's all fake news, Terry! -_- Don't listen to their accusations! :P 

We have proof footage:

hungry dog GIF by CBBC

:gikkle:

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
Just now, clochette said:

Ask Gary to show you his shins :unsure:

hungry dog GIF by CBBC

:gikkle:

Hey Drew aren't you happy Clo didn't use an even more embarrassing photo?  I am sure the good lady had access to some really bad photos, but went easy on you because you are so adorable.:gikkle:

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
1 minute ago, raven1 said:

Hey Drew aren't you happy Clo didn't use an even more embarrassing photo?  I am sure the good lady had access to some really bad photos, but went easy on you because you are so adorable.:gikkle:

I'm his big sister so you bet I have embarrassing photos ;)

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..