Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Howdy y'all! :hug: 

14 hours ago, raven1 said:

If you do want to make the film, I will loan them back to you if I get distribution right for Asia.:gikkle::hug:

Or you could just watch one of their series, like Together With Me. :P I believe it's on Netflix outside North America, and I'm sure you'd enjoy the opening scene of that drama. ;) 

11 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Drew:hug::kiss:

Aloha Gorgeous! :hug: 

8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Sleep well, Drew.  :hug:

Hey, Pagey! :hug: 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, clochette said:

Have you heard how polar bears who can't live on the ice anymore are going bonkers? I think that'd be the same for our Gary :gikkle:  he'd be running around shouting with his undies on his head

https://youtu.be/x5Aokc8JdPk

Hi Clo, This is the type of posting that needs two emojis to do justice. The video was so sad.  The picture you created in my mind of Gary was funny.  :hug::kiss:

• Like 5

Hi All! Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 I hope your day has gone well.  I'm with Albert. These were the people that entertained me in my youth, and it is difficult to learn about their deaths.  😔

• Like 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Or you could just watch one of their series, like Together With Me. :P I believe it's on Netflix outside North America, and I'm sure you'd enjoy the opening scene of that drama. ;) 

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll ask Aod to help me find it. :yes::hug:

• Like 5

Hi All,  I want to share a picture of my favourite niece with her horse. Blake is just the best and loves to ride. She lives in Connecticut.

204183497_10160371974970579_863538966801

231242579_10160412024015579_885574287084

Edited by raven1
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Page Scrawler said:

:o But WHY?!  😢

1. Nuclear energy is a wonderful alternative to fossil fuels. -_-

2. This provides many job opportunities to the residents of Traverse City. :yes: 

So, really you should be thanking me. :P

3 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Drewbear.  :hug:

Hey, Pagey! :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..