Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Just now, Headstall said:

Good, but I have to go outside again to clean my mare's stall. I have to wear a mask because the cold air burns the inside of my nose. :) 

Wow! I think Clo was right when she said you were living in the arctic. I definitely wouldn't want to pay your heating bill this month.:yes::hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

@raven1 As a peace offering, here's a gift just for you. :P 

Reveal hidden contents

This Guy's World: Tul Pakorn Thanasrivanitchai and Max Nattapol  Diloknawarit for Attitude

They are Tul Pakorn and Max Nattapol, two Thai actors. ;) 

I am happy to receive your peace offering and would like to return the favor.

Spoiler

d80e83ba1ee12cfab31469124152208b.jpg

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

How is your day going, Terry? :hug: 

Doing well, but I am a bit lazy today.  Mostly reading, but I do need to go shopping so my sweet cat has some food.  How was your day?

• Like 5
Just now, raven1 said:

Doing well, but I am a bit lazy today.  Mostly reading, but I do need to go shopping so my sweet cat has some food.  How was your day?

Aww!! Well, get to shopping asap, because, we as humans are at the beck and call of our masters cats, lol. For me, I've mostly had a lazy day as well, though I'd rather spend a lazy day in a warm and sunny place like you are. :P 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

:yawn: Need to sleep. Terry have fun with shopping for your cat, and I hope the others wake up soon to keep you company! :hug: 

Have a great sleep Drew. 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..