Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

6 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I suspect you are correct.  We aren't marketing it as original Texas hot air. It just doesn't have the same toxicity as Texas hot air, and try as we might we couldn't get all the glitter out of it.:no: :hug::kiss:

Oh that was a good one!

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Sorry, but there were no terms of service.  We did not purchase anything from you. You just sent it our way without any warning.  You didn't even ship it to the right address.  The people of Chiang Rai will definitely make a counter charge for the cleaning bill to remove all the glitter.  If you drop you claims I will try to convince them to drop theirs.  Would you like them to return the damaged glitter to you?  I'm sure they will be willing to send it back asap by the first rocket they can book it on.:P

You could just return Max Nattapol and Tul Pakorn, instead. :P

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You are in violation of terms of service that grants you the nickname of Gorgeous. -_-

Your nickname is hereby suspended until further notice. :P

12 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I will gladly sell to Terry Acme Antimissle system:yes: so this can't happen again:rofl:

Image result for gif anti missile

Thanks for your assistance and support, Albert.  I will respectfully decline the Acme Antimissile system.  I fear I would have a problem aiming Coyote rockets they use. I think they might be ineffective on a certain Texas Roadrunner we all know and love.❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
9 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi All! Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 I hope your day has gone well.  I'm with Albert. These were the people that entertained me in my youth, and it is difficult to learn about their deaths.  😔

:(  :yes:  Hey, Terry! :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..