Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

We're doing pretty well thanks. It seems maybe, hopefully, possibly the current migraine has broken. So far this morning has been okay. 

I'll keep my fingers crossed. I do hope it is gone and won't return for a very, very long time, if ever.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, dughlas said:

Sawasdee Khrup Terry. I know I'm late in wishing you a Happy Lunar New Year. I apologize but I've fogotten if/when Thais celebrate.

Hey, bro and Mum. :hug:  Has your migraine finally receded? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Dugh! It is the Chinese Lunar New Year and the fireworks were all over the city last night.  Since the Chinese have migrated to Thailand in the past several centuries, Thais have adopted this as one of their New Years.  Many of the Thais have Chinese names and are among the rich here. The next is Songkran, the traditional Thai New Year that is also a lunar New Year. This year it is celebrated April 13th to 15th.  The third is the western New Year.  Thais do love to celebrate! How are you and Mom doing?:hug::hug:

Happy New Year, Terry! :wizard:  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Aloha, Albert! :hug:  Why was your night bad?

Damn cramps I am drink lots of water but still happening sadly! Two night ago I had huge one in both legs I could hardly walk and that was was bad. Both legs are still sore

Edited by Albert1434
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 4
8 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Damn cramps I am drink lots of water but still happening sadly! Two night ago I had huge one in both legs I could hardly walk and that was was bad. Both legs a still sore

I know how you feel... have you tried not having caffeine of any kind other than the morning? I stopped all caffeine and drink 2-3 liters of water and I haven't had a cramp in many months... and I used to have them every night... really bad ones. Diet and regular cola has a lot of caffeine. I only have caffeine-free tea as well.  

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..