Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

5 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

He'll be turning 10 on March 20th. (Yup. First day of Spring.) I guess I'll need to have "The Talk" with him sooner rather than later. Obviously, he's not old enough to start dating, but if he wants to do regular 'hang out' type things, that would be okay with me. 

Between you and Morgan, who's the cool and the cop dad? I bet you're the cool one 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
17 minutes ago, clochette said:

Between you and Morgan, who's the cool and the cop dad? I bet you're the cool one 

Morgan is definitely more laid back, and also a pushover when Max wants something. I'm usually the 'bad cop' who sets rules and limits, but I always try to give a reason why the rules exist.  Also, if anyone tries to hurt my boy, I will destroy them.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

An Oregon Boy! I do love a cappella.

Here's another by him and his friends:

Edited by raven1
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry.  :hug: I hope Aod is feeling better.

Hi Page, Aod is feeling better and I am still testing negative.  We only have 4 more days of quarantine left, so I am very hopeful that all will be good.  I had to laugh about Max's crush.  I began my teaching career teaching 4th and 5th grades.  Crushes are abundant at that age.  I think you will have time to prepare for your "talk", but it is good that you are already planning.:hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hee hee. Oh, yeah, I remember. My first crush was Jeremy Sumpter, after I saw "Peter Pan" for the first time. 

You definitely had good taste then.:yes: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Woot the 49er's scored:rofl:

Just so you know, although American football is not my favorite sport, I have been a 49ers fan from the Joe Montana days.:2thumbs:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, raven1 said:

... Aod is feeling better and I am still testing negative.  We only have 4 more days of quarantine left, so I am very hopeful that all will be good. 

I'm happy to hear Aod is feeling better and that your still testing negative. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..