Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Good, but my head cold seems to be flaring up again. My eyes are watering and my nose is running and I have pain under my eyes... so... sinus maybe?

Spring better hurry up. Get some rest and feel better my Sexy Lumberjack :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Good, but my head cold seems to be flaring up again. My eyes are watering and my nose is running and I have pain under my eyes... so... sinus maybe?

Mum's advice would be to indulge in a good hot toddy. I'd offer to make you one, I've got a bottle of really nice rye whiskey and a bottle of bourbon, but you'd have to come for it. I don't deliver anywhere there's snow on the ground.

200.gif

• Haha 5
44 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

No I live in Nevada on the west coast the storm in on the east coast:yes:

Oh no!  I was just dissing Nevada in a few comments I made about a story I am reading.  Sorry to attack your home state!  I love the natural beauty of the Nevada and have friends from there, but have a problem with the small town religions in the region.  I was raised in both the Baptist and Mormon churches, and have problems with both.  :blink::hug::kiss:

Edited by raven1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Good Morning Gary! Sawasdee Khrup. 🙏 Is your head feeling better?  Head colds and sinus infections are miserable. I especially hate the headaches.  Hope you are getting a lot of rest. :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, raven1 said:

I stayed up late last night, so I have just got up and had my first coffee. It was mostly reading yesterday.  Aod is doing good and I am still testing negative. Since were at day 5 of the quarantine with 5 more days to go, I am feeling optimistic. Friends left a food box from a local Vietnamese restaurant that we love.  It was Naem Nueng (Sausage Rolls) with all the fresh ingredients to make a great meal. It was delicious.

8nyAHlaQ4TVn788NeZxww7SAjlFEEnq7dkDsG68n 

Looks so good :yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..