Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

I thought I was better this morning but after being up and moving about for awhile I find the migraine has not really abated. At least I was able to shower.

Blessed be y'all ... oh, it's considerably warmer here this morning, 37/3°. 

• Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2
  • Sad 2

I found a Netflix adaptation of Cornelia Funke's novel Dragon Rider. I was pretty excited, because I remember reading it when I was Max's age. It was very disappointing, however. It's a cartoon, of course, but the art/design work looks cheap. The story was also a bit sillier than I remember, and one leading character seemed to enjoy robbing a jewelry store for fun. (In the book, he never stole anything, and if he did, he likely would have apologized as he ran off.)  <_<

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

I thought I was better this morning but after being up and moving about for awhile I find the migraine has not really abated. At least I was able to shower.

Sad to hear about the migraine. I don't have any experience with them myself, but have seen their effect on the lives of a few friends.  My wishes are with you and Mom.  I hope the migraine ends soon.  If it would help and I had the power I would send some warm winds your way. 3 C is way too cold!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Terry:kiss::hug:

Aloha Albert :hug::kiss: That picture from Cyprus was so amazing with so few colours contrasting against the black silhouettes.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hi Ali! Sawasdee Khrup!🙏 I'm Terry and relatively new here on CotT2.  I live in Thailand, since I retired from teaching.  Hope to see you here often.  I have made this my place on GA, so you can see me here once a day at least. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, dughlas said:

I hope you find relief soon, bro. Hey, Mum! :hug:  Warmer here too... -6c

• Like 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I found a Netflix adaptation of Cornelia Funke's novel Dragon Rider. I was pretty excited, because I remember reading it when I was Max's age. It was very disappointing, however. It's a cartoon, of course, but the art/design work looks cheap. The story was also a bit sillier than I remember, and one leading character seemed to enjoy robbing a jewelry store for fun. (In the book, he never stole anything, and if he did, he likely would have apologized as he ran off.)  <_<

Hi, Page. :hug: 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..