Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

10 hours ago, raven1 said:

I stayed up late last night, so I have just got up and had my first coffee. It was mostly reading yesterday.  Aod is doing good and I am still testing negative. Since were at day 5 of the quarantine with 5 more days to go, I am feeling optimistic. Friends left a food box from a local Vietnamese restaurant that we love.  It was Naem Nueng (Sausage Rolls) with all the fresh ingredients to make a great meal. It was delicious.

8nyAHlaQ4TVn788NeZxww7SAjlFEEnq7dkDsG68n 

Sawasdee Khrup Terry. Good to hear you're both doing okay and have such kind friends.

Years ago I had a coworker who's husband was Vietnamese, she made the most wonderful crispy spring rolls.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Oh, a snuggle would be nice. Alas, I'm pretty sure I'm contagious. :(  Thought I was better but all of a sudden my eyes started watering again and my nose resumed dripping, so yeah... I'm gross. 

You're still my Sexy Lumberjack, just instead of looking at your pretty face I'll look at the body parts that are currently not dripping (hopefully there are still some :unsure2::lol:

But seriously guys, you and @dughlas need to stop wandering around naked :rolleyes:

😷 :hug:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..