Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Good morning ladies, gentlemen and mythical creatures :gikkle:. I have an important announcement to make.

I ain't gonna be anyone's dinner. -_- So, before you start making a list of supplies and collect/share recipes :read: for turkey day with me as the main dish, I will let you know I have weapons where you least expect it. <_< End of the announcement. :P

Y'all have a great day, afternoon, evening or night accordingly. 

See you around. :thumbup:

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, bignick said:

Good morning ladies, gentlemen and mythical creatures :gikkle:. I have an important announcement to make.

I ain't gonna be anyone's dinner. -_- So, before you start making a list of supplies and collect/share recipes :read: for turkey day with me as the main dish, I will let you know I have weapons where you least expect it. <_< End of the announcement. :P

Y'all have a great day, afternoon, evening or night accordingly. 

See you around. :thumbup:

You're making a cute turkey Nicky :hug: Enjoy your Sunday and everyone else

Edited by clochette
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

Mum, the pup and I usually head to downtown Charleston on Black Friday. Thistle loves being able to explore along the Battery. Charleston is a very dog-friendly place. Lots of waterbowls outside stores and many have treats available. Well mannered pups are welcome at most sidewalk dining spots.

I plan on taking her back to Charleston next fall, I'll have to see if she wants to bring her dogs.  :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, bignick said:

Good morning ladies, gentlemen and mythical creatures :gikkle:

Hey, Froggy.  :hug:

6 hours ago, clochette said:

Damn, that looks delicious, Clo.  :wub:  Hey, pretty fairy.  :hug:

5 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

hello everyone

Hey, Randy.  :hug:  :kiss:  How are the menfolk?  :)

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

What happened to my weekend? Gone too fast

Enjoy the rest of your weekend :) 

Hey, Tea Bat.  :hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator

:yawn: Good morning.  I'm putting the finishing touches on my antho story.  :D  I can't wait for people to read it :read:   The snow is mostly melted here, just in time for the next batch to arrive tomorrow.  :unsure: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 11/11/2018 at 8:14 AM, clochette said:

Here's a question: who's going to clean up that table? :P

21 hours ago, Headstall said:

Well, hello, Turnickey! Looking good enough to eat, but then you always did. ;)  And you know how protective I am of my turkeys, so while I might savor you, I would never damage... :) :kiss: 

:great:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. I really need to get serious about packing.

2 hours ago, bignick said:

G'day, Dugh! :hug:  G'day everyone! :)

Packing is tedious. To me anyway. But if you make it like a fun game, I'm sure you'll finish in no time. 

In every job that must be done 
There is an element of fun 
You find the fun and snap! 
The job's a game

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Arpeggio said:

I keep getting this tight, slightly tingling feeling in my mouth and jaw after eating. It's a weird sensation. T_T

I would get this checked out.  It could be something benign or a symptom of a more serious condition.  Best not to ignore it.  :hug:  

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..