Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

15 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Oh my God there is a tomato shortage wait till you see your next pizza price!

California grows 25% of the world tomato products and California is having a 1000 year drought so no tomato:,(

We had drought and flooding problems and had lettuce shortages. So bad that KFC were substituting cabbage in their burgers. The joke was people having to sell their houses so they could afford lettuce.

• Wow 4

8 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

They use two cheeses

Yes, and I'm not sure, but I think the first may be mozzarella or provolone.  Both are great cheeses for grilling because of their high melting temperature.  The video only said 'kase' and there was no written recipe attached to the video.  It still makes my mouth water thinking about eating that for breakfast, lunch or dinner.  :yes:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

And just to make it fun its a German recipe:yes:

I'll pass it on to my friend Bo.  He is from Hamburg and one of my best friends in Thailand.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I finished Morningstar and love it even more than the first time.  I thought I would write a second review focusing on how different an experience it is to read a good book the second time, but the system won't let me.  I guess I'll just let my first review I wrote last year stand as is.   

Signing out for the night!  Take care everyone!:hug:

Edited by raven1
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi All! :hug: I have just about made it thru to the end of Morningstar.  I love that book.  I guess I must have binge read the last half of the book, because I can't find any comments I made after about the first half.  So I have been trying to add comments for all chapters again.  Having to do that with this formatting problem is more than a little difficult and frustrating.  It took a while to find the buttons needed and how to clear out the pictures superimposed over the comment box so I could add my comments.  I hope Myr can get these fixed soon.  🤞

Thanks, buddy. And I've been having a hard time responding. I'm sure the glitches will be cleared up soon, but yeah, it's hard. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, raven1 said:

I finished Morningstar and love it even more than the first time.  I thought I would write a second review focusing on how different an experience it is to read a good book the second time, but the system won't let me.  I guess I'll just let my first review I wrote last year stand as is.   

Signing out for the night!  Take care everyone!:hug:

:hug:  :kiss: 

• Love 3

14 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

@clochette Hope you enjoy. :P 

Is that what your mom made you for dinner? :puke: :gikkle:

Something is really wrong with those people... :unsure: 

Boiling Pringles? And that can, it looks like pet food!

And OMG am I seeing right? Is that a cockroach by the spong at 0.36?! Eeeww!!!

"It's healthy cause it's not butter" they say :rofl:

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..