Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

9 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Page, :hug: Have you started your back to school shopping yet?  

Hey, Terry!  :hug: Yup! We started looking for notebooks, pencils, and other supplies for school. Max is also excited for another season of ballet classes.  :D

• Like 1
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo, :hug: This recipe sounds great!  I envy you for having pears.  The Thais have started growing many western fruits and veggies in the past 12 years, but we still don't get cherries or pears. They have to be imported.  A kilo of cherries costs about 19 euros and one pear can cost about 3 euros.  

Bonjour Terry :hug: Thanks, I'd send you some pears if i would'nt be worried about ruining your denture :gikkle: Those prices are crazy! But well I'm guessing you're enjoying some nice exotic fruits. 

Dad brought that pear tree years ago from a job site. Mom would make a bit of pear sauce for the kids but otherwise we wouldn't care about it much but 2 years ago I saw someone steal the fruits at night I thought "ok, if they're stealing the damm rocks it means there's something to do with them". I did some recipes researches and here we are. Great-aunt loves them, especially the juice :gikkle: my brother used them in smoothies too.

• Haha 4
18 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hey Drewster!  :hug:You've been too quiet lately!!!!  Are you developing a new secret weapon? 

Yeah, a new kind of poison -_- I had the "pleasure" to see it earlier... :unsure:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 4
34 minutes ago, clochette said:

Yeah, a new kind of poison -_- I had the "pleasure" to see it earlier... :unsure:

I hope he uses it on the scorpions and spiders only.  He also needs to make sure it is safe stored away from curious cats! 

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I hope he uses it on the scorpions and spiders only.  He also needs to make sure it is safe stored away from curious cats! 

It was a "breakfast recipe" :rolleyes: a pure abomination! 

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, clochette said:

It was a "breakfast recipe" :rolleyes: a pure abomination

I can't understand the reasoning behind this. The eggs weren't whisked, the croissants weren't cut/torn, and the sausage was left raw! So absurd!  :rofl:

For that matter, why use croissants for such a rich, heavy dish?

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I can't understand the reasoning behind this. The eggs weren't whisked, the croissants weren't cut/torn, and the sausage was left raw! So absurd!  :rofl:

I guess they put it in the oven next? :unsure: 🤷🏻‍♀️

Drew will probably put it in the microwave though :gikkle:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I'm with you on this Page.  (unintentional pun) I don't even know how they can cook this without either burning the croissants or leaving the sausage uncooked.  Besides which it doesn't even seem edible, just gross!

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Actually, since I think about it, it must be purely for trolling purposes.  :yes:

🤔 You're right! Hopefully Drew's mom will catch him before he puts that into a microwave.:gikkle:

• Haha 5
7 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I just watched this and bookmarked it in my recipes folders.  I did it in the breakfast folder and comfort foods.  I was tempted to put it in Greek foods folder, but need to go back to the ingredient list to check out the cheeses used.  I've got everything to try this if the cheeses I have will work.  Thanks Albert!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I just watched this and bookmarked it in my recipes folders.  I did it in the breakfast folder and comfort foods.  I was tempted to put it in Greek foods folder, but need to go back to the ingredient list to check out the cheeses used.  I've got everything to try this if the cheeses I have will work.  Thanks Albert!

I will put it in the Greek food folder.  They used feta cheese.  Did you see all the videos for breakfast recipes on the right side of the screen?  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I did it. I submitted two complete stories to the Anthology. :) 

Awesome Gary!:hug:

When will we see the Anthology online?

Edited by raven1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..