Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Went to bed early, because of the side effects of general anesthesia.  Of course I woke up way to early!  So I still haven't been to see the doctor.  Hope you all have fun today!  I'll check back in about 4 hours and let you know how great I can see.😊

Crossing fingers for more awesome news :hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I am watching Leonardo da Vinci! It is so good!

See the source image

Hey Albert! :hug::kiss: Let me know how you liked it.  Is it on Netflix?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Bucket!  :hug: Your crossed fingers worked.  I now have depth perception and better that 20/20 vision.  I will need to get some reading glasses to keep from getting headaches from reading too long.  Short term reading like emails is no problem.  

Awesome :2thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Oh my God there is a tomato shortage wait till you see your next pizza price!

California grows 25% of the world tomato products and California is having a 1000 year drought so no tomato:,(

Edited by Albert1434
  • Wow 3
9 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo, :hug: Got back from the doctor's check up.  It went great. I love my new vision.  This time there was no bleeding in the eye like the first eye.  I still have to wear the shield to protect it for a week more.  

Woot! Congratulations, Terry!! :D  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..