Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Spent a few hours puttering around in the vegetable garden. I hadn't felt very motivated about it lately but it felt really good. 

With the extreme heat the last few days the tomato plants are pretty much fried. I've let them for the moment, for the last fruits to mature even though I don't have much hope.

The zucchini suffered a lot too, fruits roting prematurely but someone told me there's still hope as long as there's still leaves and flowers so 🤞

I've taken off the green beans plants and replanted the new ones. Hopefully they'll gift us with more veggies until mid September to early October is the weather is good. 

And I've got sweet potatoes! They are far from being ready to be harvested but curiosity got the better of me and I've spent like 45 minutes scratching the ground ground see that red skin :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 4
27 minutes ago, spike382 said:

In all fairness I never claimed that as a kink, B just applied it to me :D  But still, no kink shaming Clo!

Also, shaving someone can actually have a surprising amount of intimacy in the right circumstances.  

I see we have a fine connoisseur ;)

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..