Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

We had for dinner tonight

Acapulco-Style Fajita Beef Skillet with pico de gallo:yes:

y4moQB2enRpPORquiIPMg6_n7gvqfDYvLy77Y5Yz6sQKlFDAF1N_35JSUaC0HoiLfVl24V642QsHATlyyAd0Q637nTfeXoYm2nON8tx74-EEkqHG2Vcp-npWAYKcHnZVr97xAv4Azo0acnrHrdQQLqmGlliJQqrCtZZ_rSfZI-vgpDxg2eEN137Tpby_lsAJIB8_XngV71B_gTyzQ76hQN7UBunabSJqau3uX4bOC_vxbE?encodeFailures=1&width=1359&height=1813

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss:  That looks yummy!  How are you and Steve doing?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, raven1 said:

How are you, Morgan and Max?

We're doing well, thanks. Max got invited to a sleepover this weekend. I know it's cutting a little close, since school starts in another week or two, but childhood is the shortest part of life, so I'll allow it.

• Love 5

7 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're doing well, thanks. Max got invited to a sleepover this weekend. I know it's cutting a little close, since school starts in another week or two, but childhood is the shortest part of life, so I'll allow it.

Good for you!  I am finally after three years out of teaching starting to have normal dreams not related to teaching.  I had forgotten that it is almost the start of a new school year!  

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

She's a backstabber, isn't she. :no: That is why you should side with my empire. I'd never double-cross you as long as you're my ally. :P 

You mean your prisoner -_-

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

11 hours ago, Mancunian said:

The future of our building management is looking a lot better.

The good thing is you know it’s not just your building and that strengthens the need to replace them.

keeping fingers crossed

• Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2

2 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hey Bucket! :glomp:  I'm sure she could find you a French guy to snuggle with on cold Australian nights.  How are you doing my friend?

A snuggle would be good :2thumbs:

Doing ok here - how about you?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, clochette said:

B is already taking away all my warm weather, does he really need a man too? <_<

Thank you for tomorrow, it’s going to 29C :)

But then the temp will drop by 10C :( 

Definitely need him for Friday and beyond :yes:

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Thank you for tomorrow, it’s going to 29C :)

But then the temp will drop by 10C :( 

Definitely need him for Friday and beyond :yes:

It's raining with 14°C here at 9am... and we'll have rain for most of the rest of the week and the next one... I was right, you've stolen my heat -_- weather thief! 

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Man,

Great news about the building associations.  Getting three to work together is impressive.  

That was someone else's idea and I'm more than happy for them to take the lead. There will be four leaseholder associations in total which will have a better impact if we sue and hopefully, more clout in negotiations with an alternative management company. 😀

• Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 3

39 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

My first read of this was “stolen my heart” :rofl:

And don’t worry I only have your heat for a day… do you think there will be plenty of hot guys at the beach? I will investigate for you and report back :yes:

Oh you can steal my heart whenever you want B :hug:

Enjoy the eyecandies ;)

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hey Bucket! :glomp:  I'm sure she could find you a French guy to snuggle with on cold Australian nights.  How are you doing my friend?

Hi Clo! :glomp: This guy's cute.  Kind of reminds me of an older Daniel Radcliffe.  Just send him my way...without the mustache, please.

Hi Gary!  Did you mention you are working on another story?  Keep us updated, if so.  I love Bearpaw!

Howdy Spike!  Had to laugh at your recreation of DMs with Drew.  It was fun to read.  Fortunately for me, I don't need to watch BL series, I have the real thing!

Hi Man,

Great news about the building associations.  Getting three to work together is impressive.  

Hi Drew!  I agree that discrimination against you is deplorable.  Living where you can't get shoes to fit your feet must be tough.

Hi @dughlas:hug:  Hope all is well with you.  Are either of the two hurricanes/tropical storms headed your way?

Hey @CassieQ:hug:How are you doing?  What's up with the patients?  I hope their sickness is just coincidental and not a surge of Covid!

Hey @raven1.  Unfortunately, we are seeing a lot of people sick with the 'rona.  Good news is we have a new vaccine coming out that targets the strain that I seem to be prone to catching.  

• Like 2
  • Fingers Crossed 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..