Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

41 minutes ago, Headstall said:

No complaints here. Both my sons are home for a change, and I just had a nice visit with my youngest daughter. :)  I have to go out and clear the snow off my car, but I'm stalling.

Gary, if both sons are here let them take care of the snow ;)

• Like 2
  • Love 3

• Site Administrator
31 minutes ago, clochette said:

:yes:  They're young, with four good shoulders between them.  ;) 

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, clochette said:

Already done. They are sleeping...both  have to go to work this afternoon. It was just clearing off the car. :) 

• Like 5

• Site Administrator
16 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

The ice here is not as bad as expected and it's mostly melted off.  The decorative grasses at my work are flattened though lol. 

That's good.  The grasses will come back.  I had an arborvitae flattened once and that thing bounced right back.  The storm's not supposed to start here until mid-afternoon.  Hopefully after I stop at the store.  

• Like 5

Pffew finally made it back at the parents! Get ready for the rant or feel free to ignore me.Took me 2h30 instead of 1h15! I took a girl to carpool, I had to negotiate to pick her half way instead of fully downtown at the train station where there's zero parking spots and faced a couple of road works.

Then it was 5pm and as usual traffic jam to get out of the city. Once out of the city limits on the county road there was absolutely no visibility due to fog (not frog, don't worry Nickypooh I'm very mindful of frog on the road) and by then it was night. Later there was road works in the whole village I went through.

Short, I had a shitty drive. 

But now I'm going to a concert with my dad and aunt

Hope you guys are having a better rest of the day :hug:

• Wow 3
  • Sad 2

• Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, clochette said:

It's all your fault though -_-:P

Josh's quirks and faults are all his own.  It's not my fault he's so stubborn.  😛  :gikkle:  

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, clochette said:

Pffew finally made it back at the parents! Get ready for the rant or feel free to ignore me.Took me 2h30 instead of 1h15! I took a girl to carpool, I had to negotiate to pick her half way instead of fully downtown at the train station where there's zero parking spots and faced a couple of road works.

Then it was 5pm and as usual traffic jam to get out of the city. Once out of the city limits on the county road there was absolutely no visibility due to fog (not frog, don't worry Nickypooh I'm very mindful of frog on the road) and by then it was night. Later there was road works in the whole village I went through.

Short, I had a shitty drive. 

But now I'm going to a concert with my dad and aunt

Hope you guys are having a better rest of the day :hug:

Poor Tink. :hug:  I hope you have a great time at the concert. :D 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all.

Morning, Dugh and Thistle.  :hug:

6 hours ago, bignick said:

Good morning, Dugh!!! :hug: Good morning, Kitt!!! :hug: Good morning the rest!!! :)

And for Buck, good night. :hug:  Sleep tight, uncle-biter. ;) Huh? Come again? :huh: It's ankle-biter? Ohhhh!!! Yeah, that makes more sense. :P

Have a great day, y'all! See you around. :thumbup:

Hey, Nicky.  :hug:

5 hours ago, Headstall said:

:gikkle:  Hey, Bro. I guess you're just starting out... have a safe rest of your trip. :hug: 

Hey, Gary.  :kiss:

4 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Not too bad at the moment

Hey, Val.  :hug:

4 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

All good stuff except for the snow on the car. Not yellow snow I hope :P

Hey, B.  :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Kitt said:

Planning on going out? If not, then stay in and stay warm! The snow will still be there later, and if it isn't, so much the better!

Morning, Miss Kitt.  :hug:

3 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Oh and good morning friends and neighbors

Morning, Starry.  :hug:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Kitt said:

Good morning.  

Are you driving today dugh? Safe trip, and hope you stay ahead of the storm. I am sure you know the weather geeks are cursing at pretty much all of Pa, NJ and most of NY.

I only had to deal with rain in NC. Got to mum's about 11 this morning. Saw on the news that most of the schools back home dimissed early.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Oh good grief!  Discression being the better part of valor and all that crap, I cancelled my lessons this evening and started home.  That was over an hour ago, I am still at least 20 minutes from home.  People are driving like they have never seen snow before!

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

18 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I only had to deal with rain in NC. Got to mum's about 11 this morning. Saw on the news that most of the schools back home dimissed early.

Glad you made it safely. Hi, Mum! :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Oh good grief!  Discression being the better part of valor and all that crap, I cancelled my lessons this evening and started home.  That was over an hour ago, I am still at least 20 minutes from home.  People are driving like they have never seen snow before!

Stay safe, Kitt... those drivers are  dangerous. :yes: 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..