Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

37 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Stop bullying me! 😭

The bully complains about being bullied, how novel.

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, clochette said:

Hi, bonjour !Meet Hello GIF by Un si grand soleil how are you ?

Good as long as I’m not berated because BoomBoom is being a jerk again. :D

• Haha 5

36 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hey, all. :hug: 

I received notification last night that "Sidewinder" won a Reader's Choice story award for "First Love'. Anyone know what this is about? Did I miss a blog or something? Is there a list somewhere of recipients? If you go to the front story page for Sidewinder, it is under the description box. Anyway, I reckon it's pretty cool that Boone and Coy made an impression. Let's hear it for westerns. :D 

Woot well, well they can see what the hell is good! That is just the greatest new!:yes:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 4

57 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hey, all. :hug: 

I received notification last night that "Sidewinder" won a Reader's Choice story award for "First Love'. Anyone know what this is about? Did I miss a blog or something? Is there a list somewhere of recipients? If you go to the front story page for Sidewinder, it is under the description box. Anyway, I reckon it's pretty cool that Boone and Coy made an impression. Let's hear it for westerns. :D 

@Myr made an announcement about software changes to the site, this was one of them. I've added the link if you want to check it out, and well done on receiving the award.

• Love 5

23 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Gary if you find the list of recipients could you please post a link!

There isn't any mention of a list in the blog entry, @Myr may have some plans for one in the future but I don't know for sure. For a definite answer, you would need to ask @Myr

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Mancunian said:

@Myr made an announcement about software changes to the site, this was one of them. I've added the link if you want to check it out, and well done on receiving the award.

Ah... thanks, Craig!! Now I understand where it came from. I did miss something after all. :P   :hug: 

Edited by Headstall
  • Love 3

On 6/25/2024 at 4:34 PM, clochette said:

:rofl: 

I made assumptions based on what you said and your picture. That was not my recipe :rolleyes: -_- :P

PS: I'd roast them, like little piglets on one of those rotating rotisserie thing, makes the skin crunchy like bacon :whistle:

Be sure to place some lemon and rosemary inside for added flavor

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..