Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 3/30/2019 at 1:33 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Drewbear.  :hug:  :kiss:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:   :hug:  :hug:

We missed you, Xander.  :kiss:

Thank you...so did Chapter 4 of Racing Love....Our new kids are more important than GA (not saying you guys aren't important, but Dennis and Iwant them to know we are there for them...). I miss this site, though...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 3/31/2019 at 7:17 AM, clochette said:

Happy Sunday Nickypooh and everyone else :hug:

Val is having fun with the new gif feature :gikkle:

20°C in the sun, shorts and t-shirts are out and we're having the first BBQ of the season: filet mignon and Texas marinade pork ribs. No veggies needed :D

Our first BBQ of the season was January 1...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Well our local radio station totally got me this morning.  :facepalm: They had a feature this morning with an interview with a tattoo artist who was holding an event at a local elementary school where parents and kids could come in and get tattoos and "totoos".  So kids as young as 7 or 8 getting permanent tattoos :blink:  I completely forgot what today is.  :rofl:  👍 

Today, I got Dennis since I planned it since Friday. We had to remove Koi from our Koi pond, so I said that I'm having Baked Koi tonight...It was Salmon, not Koi...Had a leak in our Koi pond

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
5 hours ago, Dodger said:

That's a good one. I was once convinced by a radio news broadcast that said we were going to have to lose one day a week for a month, because we were out of sync with the earth's orbit of the sun. Scientists discovered the world was four days behind and needed to catch-up. What they said didn't make a lot of sense, but I was willing to believe it until they announced they were going to scrap Saturdays to avoid the economic consequences of losing a working day. The station was inundated with callers angry about having one day weekends for a month.    

Once, when I was a teen, one of the DJ said that a hill in the Hartford, CT area was erupting. The hill is made from lava (trap rock), but people believe it when he said the road (main road to Hartford from the western suburbs) was closed. The DJ got a call from the state Police saying to knock it off because other local roads were being clogged...  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..