Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

45 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

We love vegetables. Dennis and I loved corn, but in Florida, it isn't as tasty as corn grown in Connecticut. Vegetables are good for you...

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  And hello to the kids!  *waves*   I have a recipe for an Elotes salad. It's based off of Mexican street corn, with chili powder, lime juice, mayo, and Cotija cheese.  I think I'll make that for dinner tomorrow, thanks for reminding me!  :D 

32 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

I'm glad that we don't have that problem.

I'm sure Jordan and Ash are rambunctious enough to make up for it.  :lol: 

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

We love vegetables. Dennis and I loved corn, but in Florida, it isn't as tasty as corn grown in Connecticut. Vegetables are good for you...

Different variety is the likely cause.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

Good morning, everyone. Doing tutorials on methods of integration this morning. Would much rather be writing...

Hmmmmm I know that feeling...

• Like 1
  • Wow 3

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. The forecast is for summer-like weather here for the next few days. I don't like SC summer weather. The only saving grace maybe the onshore sea breeze keeping it a bit cooler than inland.

Morning, dugh and Mum. :hug:  Sunny and a high of 11C here.  The sun is acting rather timid today....

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..