Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

• Site Administrator

Is anyone else having issues with their notifications?  I keep getting notifications of things from hours ago that I already received notifications for.  They're also all in bold like they haven't been read or else gray like they've all been read.  

• Wow 5

39 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Is anyone else having issues with their notifications?  I keep getting notifications of things from hours ago that I already received notifications for.  They're also all in bold like they haven't been read or else gray like they've all been read.  

Oh, good! I thought I was the only one!   :unsure:

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  And hello to all the other kids!   *waves*

Hi Page!! How's Morgan? Mickey and Remi?

15 hours ago, Headstall said:

Good morning, all...

tumblr_mjsg6skGkC1qg22hlo1_540.jpg

Is he for sale? Or is he up for auction?  😀

13 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I couldn't believe this picture omg

Chris Hemsworth as Marvel character Thor wearing a prosthetic fat suit

Ok, he needs a gym membership...he has a 6 pack...he drank a 6 pack of beer....  😀

13 hours ago, clochette said:

He's wearing camouflage ;) it's a technic to discourage other to steal our herd members -_-

LOL...

7 hours ago, clochette said:

Oh no... He'll wet his pants in excitement :facepalm:

Nothing wrong...just wear diapers (Jordan does)

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I thought that's what you meant, but I wasn't sure.   :gikkle:  No, I'm not chefing. I looked at a different job at The Filling Station, which is this pizza place in town, but I decided my old job at the deli is much better.   :yes:

Is the Filling Station in an old gas station, Page?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hi Page!! How's Morgan? Mickey and Remi?

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  And hey to the other kids!  *waves*

Morgan and the boys are doing well. Mickey and Remy said that two of their soccer buddies are dating each other, but at least one family is...less-than-understanding. So, we gotta keep it quiet for now. Shhh! 

2 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Is the Filling Station in an old gas station, Page?

Nope. Train station, actually.  :lol:  They have excellent pizza.  :yes:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 4

Morning all,

The sun is shining bright and the temps are nice. Hopefully this upcoming Miguel storm won't come here - yeah, right who am I kidding. I choose to hand pollinated the female zucchini flower and will protect it from the rain and wind to maximize my chance of having a fruit! :D

Gary, I hope you're having a as much as possible restful night and will have you in my thoughts today 🤞 :kiss:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 6/5/2019 at 9:27 PM, Headstall said:

My surgery is on Friday, and I'll try to keep everyone posted.

Hope everything goes well today, Gary, :hug: 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Not a good night, but I did get a good three hour stretch of sleep. :)  Just waiting for my daughter to come pick me up... she should be here in forty minutes. Thanks, Clo. :hug: 

We are all keeping fingers crossed for you :yes:

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..