Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

19 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Hell yeah...!!! 😊😁😁I could... 😲😷🤕may be just what the Doctor ordered for therapy...🙄😉😀😃😆😆😆😆that will get the blood flowing😎😎

but will the blood flow in the right direction????

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Not yet, still looking... Kyle got his Job with a Huge Car Dealer... They loved his references and offered him $26 an hour to start, full benefits, and a raise in 6 months and evaluation in a year. He was so excited this morning, I offered him some Blood pressure pills just in case...😁😂😂

Congrats to Kyle :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hope the rain will stop soon, B!!

More rain in one day than we did for all of last month. I drove into town and there is water everywhere. The drains are blocked and huge sheets of water covering the road. Luckily there were only a handful of people on the road and we were all driving carefully. Definitely glad to be back home

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

23 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Kilting season fast approaches.

But... no... ummm... where did the year go?

Looking forward to the stories :) 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Leaving soon for the shop. Time to clean and prep for the Celtic Fling in two weeks. Kilting season fast approaches. Blessed be.

Yay, kilt fitting tales coming up. :P  Hope your head gives minimal trouble during the kilting season. :hug:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Hey...Kitt😗😗 with a growing kid, knowing my two...🤔🤔🤔 waving ANY FOOD under their nose would start a riot...😂😂😂😂

Hey, Bob.   :hug:  We're having hot dogs and campfire potatoes for dinner, later.   :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Leaving soon for the shop. Time to clean and prep for the Celtic Fling in two weeks. Kilting season fast approaches. Blessed be.

Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle on his belly*

I look forward to more kilting stories.   :D  Now, if I can just find last year's "birthday present" story...  :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

hey all... just checking in... in lots pain. drugs help but... dugh tell mum i'm doing everything i'm supposed to... timothy thanks for review of lifting the veil. made my day buddy... respond later... brain fuzzy... one finger typing in terrible pain is hard. xoxoxo

That’s great... well not the pain but you are home and that’s good news. Look after yourself :hug:

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..