Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Oh yeah...πŸ€” can see it all nowπŸ˜²πŸ™„ GA perving on a plant..., 😏so is it a top or bottom...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚lol

I believe it's a Top...

Β 

Spoiler

Of a wall...πŸ˜€

Β 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

I got to catch up on my reading...

Β 

And my writing...I did some today when my 'babies' were napping...

How is Ash faring? Everything going good with her?Β  Β :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

How is Ash faring? Everything going good with her?Β  Β :)

Ash and her sister (our foster daughter) are enjoying each other.Β  We might get another set of siblings. I'm glad we have 7 bedrooms, plus a MIL unit... If we get permission, we want to expand the house.

Β 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Related image

Seven pounds, ten ounces... 9:04pm... 20.25 inches long... suckling great... absolutely perfect pink perfection. :DΒ  Papa is one happy grandfather! I sat in a chair and was able to hold her with my good arm. :heart:Β 

Congrats, grandpa...

• Love 5

18 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Starting your own Nudist camp ehhh...😁😁😁

We are a crazy but loving family....πŸ’“. Nudist resort, not really, but weΒ  except for Dennis, we are in untraditional clothes...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Headstall said:

Related image

Seven pounds, ten ounces... 9:04pm... 20.25 inches long... suckling great... absolutely perfect pink perfection. :DΒ  Papa is one happy grandfather! I sat in a chair and was able to hold her with my good arm. :heart:Β 

Mum and I are very happy for you.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Headstall said:

Related image

Woot and Gratz Gary Hoping mom is doing okΒ :2thumbs::music:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Γ—
Γ—

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..